Monday, January 16, 2012

Trevor - Jan. 2, 2012

Hola! and Happy New Year!
Hows everyone going?. But im a little jelous you guys went paintballing it seems like its been forever since ive done that.
But ya we had a pretty good new years weekend to Jimena was baptized and i got to do my first confirmation on sunday which was pretty cool. But ya we´ve got some investigators right now. Were working with two kids Lucy and Luciano who are awesome they read eveyrthing we giive them and always pray after the only hard thing is getting them to wake up in the morning to go to church with us. And were also working with someone called Daniel and his wife is a member and so hes been listening to us and hes even gone to one of the activities we had last tuesday and liked it alot it was hesitant at first because he thought our church was all gringos but then he went and found out that the only gringos are the missionaires. Well this is my last week of this transfer and me and my companion are both hoping that we get to stay because we have a lot of good people were working with right now. But its true its crazy how fast the mission goes i cant believe Jordan is going to be finishing in a month I dont know if i told you but in my last area there was a member from Brazil and i told her i had a cousin there and she told me the city hes in is such a beautiful city.But ya if theres one thing ive learned on my mission its the importance of setting goals a quote my mission president told us, that ive heard before but i liked it alot, is "if you dont know where your going it doesnt matter which path you take" and for that its important to have a goal in mind so you can know which path to take. But thanks for everything, love you all.
Love,
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment